The pioneer amongst the day boarding and boarding schools in the city, RKK is well known for its harmonious balance between academics and activities. The holistic development of a child is the hallmark of this institute.
We stand strongly by Our Motto "Schooling for life"
- Parents should note that the school has very limited seats in each class.
- A child once admitted as a Boarder will not be allowed to become a Day Scholar for academic sessions except under very special or compassionate circumstances.
- THE ONLINE ADMISSION QUERY FORMS FOR CLASSES NURSERY TO XII ARE AVAILABLE FROM 1ST DECEMBER. NO HARD COPY IS AVAILABLE IN SCHOOL. Priority will be on a first come first serve basis.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR NURSERY, KG AND PREP ADMISSIONS
- Class KG & I: The number of seats in these classes is very limited. Admission to students is given subject to availability of seats. There is no written admission tests for these classes, but just an informal interaction. New admission takes place only against a T.C.
- Classes II to IX: New Admission is granted on merit against any T.C. happens in a particular class which cannot be forecast. On account of extremely few vacancies and the number of applicants being more, an informal screening Cumulative Aptitude Assessment is conducted in the form of written assessment in English, Hindi and Maths so that fairness in the admission procedure is ensured. A proper merit list is prepared and admission is granted in order of merit, going by the sequence.
- Class X & XII: No admission is granted in these granted as per CBSE Bye-laws. Only a government servant on transfer can seek admission in these classes. The Transfer Order of the father is supposed to be attached. However, the school has been given special permission by CBSE to take students in X and XII.
- Class XI: It's a class where fresh admission can take place. Admission is granted purely on the CBSE result of the student and she has to qualify the cut off set by the school for admission to three different streams Science, Commerce and Humanities.
- The cut off Grade and CGPA for admissions in Science, Commerce and Humanities stream is as under : -
- Two passport size (recent) photographs.
- Original Transfer Certificate, counter signed by CBSE Regional Officer (once the admission is confirmed).
- Copy of Birth Certificate by Municipal Board.
- Copy of Aadhaar Card of the student (Mandatory).
- Copy of mark sheet / report card of the previous class.
- Copy of the registration card of class IX given by the CBSE Board for admission to class X.
- Copy of the Transfer Order for admission to classes – X or XII.
- Copy of Serving Certificate in case of defence personnel.
- Original Migration Certificate for Class XI only.
- OUTINGS FOR BOARDERS
- Students are permitted to go for outing with parents as indicated in the school calendar. Please follow the timings for departure and return very strictly: 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Parents / grand parents authorized by parents must always come in person to collect their ward from the school and bring them back at the end of an outing. If they are unable to do so, they must send a letter of authority with the person sent to collect / leave the girl. Failure to do this will result in the student not being allowed to leave the school.
- Leave during the term is given only for the following reasons:
i) Marriage of only real brothers and sisters.
ii) Medical treatment referred to by the school Doctor/ nurse. A copy of the appointment with the doctor must be attached with the application for leave.
- Permission for extra-ordinary leave under special circumstances may be granted by the Principal only. Application to be submitted one week prior.
- ADMISSION - CLASS KG UPWARDS :
Admissions after the initial intake in Nursery, KG and Prep classes are dependant only for vacancies caused by any transfer certificate taken. These vacancies can not be forecasted. The school will grant admission to fill in vacancies caused due to issue of transfer certificates by affording following priorities.
- Boarders (Class III upwards)
- Trust employees
- Defence Services and other Govt. Officials
- Offsprings of our School Alumni
- Others – on first come first serve basis
- WITHDRAWL POLICY OF A STUDENT
- The parent applies in writing for a Transfer Certificate.
- The T.C. application is forwarded to the Principal by the P.A. for further directions.
- The Principal gives direction to the office to initiate the procedure.
- The office checks all the vital documents that were required to be submitted at the time of admission and calculates the number of days the student has attended classes.
- If any document is found lacking, the office reminds the parents to do the needful.
- A No Dues clearance form is signed by the Principal after various departments have given their 'No Objection'.
- The dues pending are calculated and refund of cheque of whatever is due as per the fee structure guidelines is generated.
- Simultaneously the T.C. is prepared and the parent is called.
Admission Query Form
Admissions will be by draw of lots from all forms received upto the cut off date by the Admission Committee of the school.
Parents of children granted provisional admission will be intimated individually for further necessary actions.
THE PRINCIPAL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ADMIT OR REJECT ANY STUDENT.
At the time of admission, the following documents are to be submitted to the School Office.
AGE CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION TO NURSERY CLASS
As per the Directorate of Education India the age of admission is: Completion of 3 years as on 31st March of that year in which admission is being sought. We will also consider children who will complete 3 years by 31st May.
The Principal is considerably occupied in supervising, teaching, seeing to the children's individual problems and administrative work and is therefore unable to see parents without prior appointment. She is available in her office on week days between 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.
The number of seats in each class is very limited. Once the seat is offered an online registration form is issued to the mail I'd mentioned on the online admission query form. The online registration form takes you to the gateway of 10,000/- INR (Registration fee) which is non-refundable. The registration fee is non-refundable.
After the online registration form with registration fee is received by school a formal interview is lined up with Madam Principal in person. PRO will intimate the time, date and place 24 hours in advance.
The school follows the CBSE curriculum. The medium of instruction is English. The school academic session is from April to March. No student shall be eligible to take the examination (Home & Board) unless she completes 75% of attendance up to 31st January.
The Central Board of Secondary Education course consists of two years i.e. Class XI and Class XII. The course is integrated but bifurcated into class XI and XII respectively, so that the content load is reduced and real teaching-learning is promoted in the classroom. The class XI examination will be based on the course content of that class and examined internally by the School.