"Until you cross the bridge of your insecurities you can't begin to explore your possibilities"
During this time of home quarantine and lockdown, there has been a period of test where every possible thing has been challenged and changed. Therefore, in order to promote Art and related activities, Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School, Jodhpur undertook an effort to generate a spirit of creativity and expressions. This competition was launched by the school on 20th April 2020 with deadline as 10th May. It articulated the thoughts of young children and amalgamated 490 students from 42 elite schools from all over the world like Shirakatsy Armenia, British Overseas School, Karachi, Chittagong Grammar School, National Curriculam, Indian High School ,Dubai, UAE, Lower Canada College, Maria's Public School, Guwahati,Assam, Miles Bronson Residential School, Guwahati, Mody School, Laxmangarh, Pathways World School, Aravali, Gurgaon, Haryana, Sunbeam School, Annapurna, Varanasi, Sunbeam Suncity, Karsana,Varanasi, The Emerald Heightes International School , Indore, The Hyderabad Public School,Begumpet, Hyderabad, The Shri Ram School, Aravali, VDJS, Hissar, All Saints' College, Nainital, Bangalore International School, Bangalore, Birla Public School, Pilani,Indian School Al Ghubra, Oman, Genesis Global School,Noida, KC Public School, Jammu, The Punjab Public School Nabha, Step By Step School, Noida, Sunbeam School ,Varuna, Welham Girls' School, Deharadun, Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya, Gwalior, Sunbeam School Lahartara, Chittagong Grammar School, Bangladesh, Chanderbala Modi Acadamy, Ankleshwar, Gujrat, Daly Collage, Indore, Pinegrove School Dharampur, Welham Boys' School, Deharadun, Mayo College, Ajmer, Trivandrum International School, Thiruvananthapuram, Pinegrove School Subathu, Distt Solan, The Sanskar Valley School, Bhopal, Assam Valley School, Assam, Seth Anandram Jaipuria School Kanpur, Keystone International School, Turkey, The Millenium School, Dubai, Sunbeam School, Bhagwanpur, Varanasi and Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls’ Public School, Jodhpur different schools across the globe and embellished their ignited minds.
Result : RKK believes that where the novels fail to express, 'Art' begins.
- Vaani Belwal from All Saint's College, Nainital (III – Position)
- Samiha Shuhrat from Chittagong Grammar School, National Curriculum, Bangladesh (I – Position)
- Sakhi Malpani from The Daly College, Indore (Consolation)
- Pranayini Singh from The Daly College, Indore (II – Position)
- Shaheem Khan from Mayo College, Ajmer (II – Position)
- Ruhaani Bhatia from Pathways World School, Aravali, Gurgaon (III- Position)
- Kaumud from Pinegrove School, Dharampur, Solan (II – Position)
- Aksh Mittal from Pinegrove School, Subathu, Solan (Consolation)
- Iba Iqbal from Seth Anandram Jaipuria School, Kanpur (II – Position)
- Shamiya Ansari from Sunbeam School Lahartara, Varanasi (Consolation)
- Samina Tinwala from The Emerald Heights International School, Indore (Consolation )
- Chitu Protim Boruah from Miles Bronson Residential School, Borjhar, Assam (I – Position)
- Saikhom Angela Devi from Miles Bronson Residential School, Borjhar, Assam (III – Position)
- Samaya Agarwal from Scindia Kanya Vidyalaya, Gwalior (Consolation)
- Jyot Kaur Thind from Welham Girls' School, Dehradun (III – Position)
- Pranjal Soni from Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School, Jodhpur (III – Position)
- Ritu Lakhera from Rajmata Krishna Kumari Girls' Public School, Jodhpur (III- Position)
- Pradnya Pradhan from Pathways World School, Aravali, Gurgaon (III- Position)
- Rudra Singh from Sunbeam School Lahartara, Varanasi (Consolation)
This activity not only broadened the horizons of the students but also inspired them to come out and fight. This can be clearly seen as no school left the page unturned and gave in as much as they could. The Jury for this Art Competition was expertly chaired by Mr Pradeepta Kishore Das and Keshav Varnoti for the first round of short listing the entries and Mrs Jaskiran Kaur, Mrs JaskawalJit Kaur and Mr Satwant Singh Sumail for selecting the Final Winners. The beautiful entries have been the pivot and heart of the Competition. This activity proved that even a pandemic like Covid-19 cannot stop the creativity and passionate expressionon to come out and find a place on the canvas.