The pioneer amongst the day boarding and boarding schools in the city, RKK is well known for its harmonious balance between academics and activities. The holistic development of a child is the hallmark of this institute.
We stand strongly by Our Motto "Schooling for life"
Pre Primary section
- A child enters the exotic portals of RKK at the tender age of 3 years at the nursery level and spends two more years in the pre primary section.
- Every moment is memorable as the child is led on to learning through activities
- They are led into the essence of communication- the “Languages” through Phonics.
- They grow in the ‘Stress Free’ environment of no assessment or competitions.
- Learning is made fun it is done with a focus on multi sensory and motor development.
- Innovation, self exploration and mass participation helps to enhance the personality of the child
- The CCA (continuous comprehensive assessment) system of evaluation is followed, whereby the students are assessed on oral and written assessments, projects, and creative worksheets. There are no formal Examinations.
- We believe in the Socio Cultural Development of each child along with learning through activity based curriculum- a system of value based education.
Classes VI to X
- Based on CBSE guidelines, classes VI to X are also exposed to the CCE (continuous comprehensive evaluation) through formative and summative assessment.
- For the overall development of every individual, academics are inter woven with activities, field trips,excursion and Inter House Competitions like debates, quizzes, elocutions at state and national levels.
- The students are offered a choice of a second language Hindi / Sanskrit
Senior Secondary School (Classes XI & XII)
The students are exposed to a series of assessments, trial papers and Pre Boards to help them in strengthening their academic skill through reinforcement and evaluation. Students have been fetching a cent percent first class in AISSE and AISSCE. They are also encouraged to participate in co-curricular activities, workshops and counselling sessions along with academics a process of learning for life.
The school offers 3 streams for the AISSCE classes. They are Humanities, Commerce and Science. (Link from the admission form)
The pride of RKK, our students have been fetching cent percent I class in both the Board Examinations and have also earned laurels by getting the .01% Merit Certificate issued by CBSE year after year. The class average of each subject has been the best in Jodhpur.
Not a single failure in the past ten years and 100% first class proves that the focus remains on each and every child and not a select few.